- NON-SURGERY AESTHETICS
As people age, wrinkles begin to appear on the face. The age of appearance of these wrinkles varies according to the genetic structure and lifestyle of the people. With hyaluronic acid-based fillers, the appearance of these wrinkles is corrected and the existing lines do not get deeper. The process takes approximately half an hour. After the procedure, the person can continue his normal life.
These lines are:
1. Nasolabial line. It is the line with the most filling application.
2. Lines between eyebrows that do not go away with Botox
3. Mouth lines (Marionette lines)
4. Upper lip lines (Barcode lines)
Points to consider after application
- Do not exercise on the day of the procedure
- Avoid movements that will put serious pressure on the filling areas for 1 week
Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Specialist
Kiss. Dr. Orhan Aydın was born in 1984 in Kırcaali. He completed his primary and secondary education in İzmir. He graduated from Manisa Celal Bayar University Faculty of Medicine in 2008. He completed his specialization training in Pamukkale University Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Department between 2009-2014. Between 2014-2015, he completed his compulsory service at Şanlıurfa Mehmet Akif İnan Training and Research Hospital.
Health Sciences University, where he started working in 2015, Dr. Abduraahman Yurtaslan left his duty at Ankara Oncology Training and Research Hospital in November 2018...