- NON-SURGERY AESTHETICS
The presence of a pit between the lower eye bag and the cheek tissue (tear trough) causes both a more baggy appearance and a darker appearance due to the shadow formed here.
Filling this area with hyaluronic acid fillers has 3 benefits.
1. Bag appearance is reduced
2.It looks brighter thanks to the disappearance of the shadow in this area
3. An integrity is achieved between the under-eye and cheek, and a more vigorous appearance is formed.
Important points to know about under-eye filler
1. Under-eye wrinkles cannot be removed with under-eye fillers
2. If there is a serious darkness (hyperpigmentation) on the under-eye skin, the discoloration in this area will be very limited.
The duration of the procedure is 15-20 minutes. After the application, there may be swelling, redness and bruising under the eyes. Although the effect of the filler varies from person to person, it is 6-10 months.
Points to consider after application
- Do not exercise on the day of the procedure
- Avoid movements that will put serious pressure on the eyes for 1 week
Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Specialist
Kiss. Dr. Orhan Aydın was born in 1984 in Kırcaali. He completed his primary and secondary education in İzmir. He graduated from Manisa Celal Bayar University Faculty of Medicine in 2008. He completed his specialization training in Pamukkale University Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Department between 2009-2014. Between 2014-2015, he completed his compulsory service at Şanlıurfa Mehmet Akif İnan Training and Research Hospital.
Health Sciences University, where he started working in 2015, Dr. Abduraahman Yurtaslan left his duty at Ankara Oncology Training and Research Hospital in November 2018...